What to expect during an Ayurvedic Consultation
Ayurveda emphasizes balance in all areas of your life. I will inquire into your personal and medical histories, including daily diet, routines and habits, current medications and supplements, your relationships, exercise routines, job/profession, your sleep quality and any other information you want to share.
I couple this information with other diagnostic tools, such as Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis and physical health observations (skin, eyes, tongue). As a trained Ayurvedic Practitioner, I am able to detect detailed information about your current mental and physical states through the many layers of your pulse.
All this information provides valuable information about the current condition of your body and mind. It also helps me develop an Ayurvedic Holistic Health Plan unique to you. Over the course of your sessions, we will build on this plan, adding new routines gradually, so you will have time to incorporate them into your life.
When people follow their personal Ayurvedic Holistic Health Plan, amazing things happen. Over and over I have witnessed these profound and life-altering changes. Every body has the capacity to heal. It just needs the right environment to restore.
During the consultation process you will receive:
- A personalized Ayurvedic Holistic Health Plan
- A list of food and diet recommendations to optimize your health
- Dietary practices which are personalized to each individual’s constitution and mind/body type
- Tailored Ayurvedic herbal formulas (if needed)
- Support with follow-up consultations
- Other therapeutic healing recommendations to support the wellbeing of your body and mind
- Recipes that are healthy, tasty and easy to prepare
- Most importantly you will receive the support and guidance you need to move forward to a healthier you!